Monday, May 17, 2010

23 Down and 17 to Go!!!

Well, week 23 was a good week! I was only sick 1 time and we had a Doctors appointment.
The appt went well and I am measuring just as I should. We didn't get an ultrasound but we did get to hear the heartbeat which was 153bpm. The nurse tried to scare us by acting like she heard 2 heartbeats....it worked for a second. :) I go back in 4 weeks. Morris' growth will be about the size of a Papaya from 22 to 25 weeks. (12.7 to 20.8 oz) His movements are much more pronounced now and I can even tell when he has his head (or butt) on my right nerve. I can typically rub it to make him move. He has gotten the hiccups once this week...hopefully he will not be like his big sister and have hiccups multiple times a day.

My bump Picture:

Can you see any changes in the nursery???
See you all next week!

1 comment: