Sunday, May 23, 2010

24 Down!

So week 24 has come and gone and I have essentially gotten NO where with the nursery! I spent a lot of extra hours at work this week trying to feel "caught up"....does that ever really happen? I don't think so. Saturday (5/15) we moved the big girl bed from the nursery to Taylor's room and the crib and glider into the nursery (sounds like progress right). Then Sunday (5/16) I went to a bridal shower for a long time friend. This is where it goes down hill, Monday through Friday we did nothing else in there. In fact today we just put ALL kinds of stuff in there b/c we had no where else to put it. Cecilia comes tomorrow and I had to get all of my EAH inventory out of the foyer (it's new home since we cleaned out the nursery). On June 5th we will be moving all of the Daisyways stuff in there too...currently on the dining room table! Oh Well. Maybe next weekend. 

Morris IV has gotten strong enough to kick and punch me for other people to see. He does it quite often too! :) His jabs are much stronger than Taylors ever were! He very much responds to touch and warmth. He has a tendancy to kick REALLY hard when a warm hand is placed on my belly. It is kind of funny! He doesn't like being hot! (just like me!)

You can see in my bump picture the stack of boxes that are behind me. That is my most recent EAH party order...those boxes have been opened and distributed as of 5/23/10 so they are no longer there. Still a mess in there though!

This next week is going to be nice b/c it is a short week with Memorial Day weekend! Can't wait for our vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Westin is a lot stronger and a lot more active than AR was at this point. I was telling Heath last night that he is actually hurting me. Ha! These next 8 weeks are going to painful I believe! You will get the nursery finished. I am at 31 weeks and still working in Westin's. At least you have a crib up. Mine is still in the box. Actually the only thing completed in his nursery is the changing table and window treatment..ha!

    ReplyDelete