Monday, February 15, 2010

7 down and 33 more to go!

Created 1/22/10

When I see 33 weeks left to go, that just doesn't seem like much! I remember how fast that time went by last time and all I can think about is how much I need to get done before the baby comes! Oh Well....one day at a time. Our First Dr. Appt is just one week away! We are pretty excited about that! Luckily it is Friday morning so we don't have to wait all day that day to go. I am so ready to get that "Doctor's Stamp" saying YOUR PREGNANT and ALL IS GOOD! I received my Pregnancy Calander in the Mail the other day and I have been working on setting it up. It is taking a little more time than normal b/c there are stickers for each week and I want to make sure they look perfect.

How am I feeling? Well, the Morning Sickness, actually ALL DAY sickness continues. Each day it is a little different, which is making it difficult to manage. I think the only way to discribe the pain is like having a raging stomach virus that wont go away! If you have had a stomach virus before then you know what I am talking about. I try to keep telling myself that being sick is a daily conformation that I am pregnant, almost as good as a Doctor. Some days that helps, others not so much.


7 week Bump Picture


As you can see the belly really hasn't grown but it has changed texture. What I mean by that is it is getting harder. I have heard that you start showing much faster with the second baby than with the first. I definitely see that happening. I think with Taylor I didn't start showing until Month 4 or 5, It will probably be Month 3 with this one. By the way Taylor really wanted in the picture.

How is Baby Growing?

Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry...

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment