Thursday, June 3, 2010

25 weeks down!

5/22/10-5/28/2010:
On Saturday we had another Yard Sale. This time it was the Chelsea Park Neighborhood Garage Sale. It went really well and we were able to make some money for our trip. I also listed Taylor's crib bedding on Craigs list and sold it for exactly the amount I wanted! It was also short work week. We left Thursday night to go to TN for the long weekend!
How is Morris IV growing?

Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
My 25 Week Bump:

I realized that I have worn this shirt for 3 of my bump pictures. So I decided to do a side by side comparison. I think I am growing way too quickly. Oh Well! :)


Next week is going to be super busy so we will see how that goes! See you then!

1 comment: