Sunday, July 11, 2010

31 down and 9 to go!

Only 2 months to go!! I better get to work! I have 5 bumpers done now and the closet shelving is mounted to the wall. I also bought a red basket to go on the bottom shelf under the drawers for toys to go in. It fits perfectly! Hopefully we will get it finished and the closet stocked soon so I can take pictures to show you. This week was nice b/c it was a short week at work...I was off Monday and got to take Taylor to Memaw's house for a visit. Also, We had a Dr. Appt on Friday (7/9). Morris' heartbeat was 153bpm and sounded wonderful! Dr R says all is good!
Taylor is ready for her brother to get here. She wants to show him the lake and take him to meet Bama (the neighbors dog). She will rub my belly and create a cradle with her hands and say "I have my brother" and carry him all over the place. It is absolutely adorable! She is going to be a sweet big sister!

My 31 week bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment