Sunday, July 18, 2010

32 Weeks

So this week started off with a bang! Saturday Morris, Taylor and I headed to Cristen's house with my parents to help her move. Considering we got her completely moved it was by far the easiest move ever. After Taylor took a nap and I put the last bumper together, we went swimming and to dinner. Morris and I then watched a movie and slip stitched all 6 Bumpers closed. Now we are moving on to the crib skirt!
Sunday was interesting. Morris has been icing his bad knee every night b/c of swelling, well I have joined him...except I am icing my ankle! On the way into Arby's at lunch, I was turned talking to Morris and did not see the big hole in the parking lot. I stepped in it and went to my hands and knees as if I had been sniped (Morris made me say that)! My left knee was black and bloody...but my jeans were fine! Yeah! At the time I didn't realize I had hurt my ankle. By the time we got home my ankle had swollen and was hurting pretty bad. Luckily after a few days the swelling went down and it stopped hurting. My knee is taking longer to heal. Tuesday was my work baby shower, which was a lot of fun (see separate post). Friday morning Morris was able to finish putting the closet together! We put as much stuff in the closet as we could and got started on the room. We finally got the dresser moved from Taylor's room to Morris' and filled it up! We got all items that didn't belong, accept for a few pictures, out of the room. Our foyer is a mess now but it will force me to do something with it....Hopefully!

How is Morris doing?
He measures about 18.9 inches long from head to toe and weighs almost 4 pounds. He fills almost all the space available now. A layer of fat is forming underneath the thin, wrinkly skin. Morris is practicing opening his eyes and breathing. Most internal systems are well developed, but the lungs may still be immature. He has the hiccups 2-3 times a day now!

My 32 week Bump:


I am including this picture so you can see the progress on the nursery! Finally we are getting somewhere!

Hopefully week 33 will be just as productive as 32!! Until next week!

1 comment:

  1. cannot believe youre 32 weeks!!! i feel like i was just there! hope youre feeling well and that your knee/ankle are healing fast! xoxo

    ReplyDelete