Saturday, July 31, 2010

Second Shower!

Sunday, the 25th, my dear friend Ceci threw a shower for me at her house. Ceci also threw a pampered chef party for me when Morris and I got married and a baby tea when I was pregnant with Taylor. She is absolutely precious to me!
We had a wonderful turn out and everything was just beautiful! I had fun seeing so many family and friends!
Bev, Me and Ceci...they did an amazing job!!

Me and Cristen!

Me with my length of tape showing how big around I am.


Blanket from Morris and Patty....Love it! Can't wait to wrap my little guy in it!

The gifts...We got so many amazing things, to include, clothes, blankets, pictures, hamper, baskets, diaper bag, toys, books, diaper pail, diapers, wipes, gift cards, scrap booking materials, feeding essentials, and a TOY CHEST (thank you Ford family)!


Cristen got this picture after everyone left and right before the cleaning started.
I would like to note that this is my Aunt Cindy. She drove from Tampa Florida for the shower and brought me this amazing train picture. She cross-stitched it for us! Isn't she Talented! We are so excited to hang it in the nursery! We are going with a Vintage theme based on Family. What a perfect way to add family to the room! Thank you Aunt Cindy! I loved spending time with you during your visit! Love you!


Morris and I have spent so much time thanking the Lord for our friends and family! Everyone has been so loving and generous, we have moments of just being overwhelmed with Love! Sometimes I look at it all and cry...Tears of joy. Thank you everyone, We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment