Friday, July 23, 2010

33 down 7 to go!!!

I had mentioned posting a picture of the closet and forgot to do it last time. Here is the mostly finished product. We still have to decide about the shelves above the drawers...mainly I need to pick out baskets for there...then we can decide. We have the size dividers in there and hung up some of the stuff. Most of the onsies and sleep n'plays are in the dresser. The blue drawer thing to the left is full of 3-6, 6, 9, and 12 month stuff. We actually have plenty of 0-3 and 3-6 month stuff. The size we have the least of is 9 month stuff. My friend Julie has been passing down Owen's clothes so I am not worried about clothes at all. We started collecting boxes of diapers from SAMs. We have plenty of size 1s but only one box of size 2s. We need to go get some more now that we aren't having to buy them for Taylor! (HIP HIP HURRAY!)
We had a Doc appt this week. He said everything looks great. Morris' heart rate was 141bpm. My blood pressure was a up a good bit from the last 2 times but the doctor didn't seem concerned. Also, Morris and I are working to get things done so I can stop stressing. :)

My 33 week bump!

1 comment: