Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Milestone

I meant to post this with my 17 week post but totally forgot. On Good Friday when Mom, Taylor and I were out shopping we stopped at Honey Baked Ham to pick up some good eats. When I was at the check out the young girl behind the counter said "So when is your baby due?" I almost fell out in the floor! I laughed and said "Thank you for being the first stranger to ask me that! I am due in September!" The older lady next to her started dying laughing and so did half the line. I guess it is more of a big deal to me than anyone else but it made me feel like I was officially Preggo. HeHe! Since then I have had 5 or 6 more strangers ask me.

1 comment:

  1. no it makes it feel so much more real when people can tell!

    3 MORE DAYS UNTIL GENDER!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete