Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Verdict is in and we are having a...........

Ok so I know it is cruel that I waited till today to make a post but Yesterday was an eventful day. My Neice Blair was born around 2:30 PM and we are very excited about her arrival! I will hopefully have more posts about her on our family blog in the next few days.

About the appointment yesterday. We got there at 9AM and went back around 9:15. The ultrasound nurse was one of my favorite so I was excited to have her for this Big Ultrasound. She made us wait until the very end to find out but that just built the excitement. We told her at the beginning that Mine, Morris and My Mom's gut feelings were Boy. So the nurse was excited to find out too.
First we will go over the measurments:
Heartbeat: 148 bpm
Baby Weight: 10oz
Baby was very active! We barely got the bpm b/c the baby would not stop moving! It was a crack up!
Here are a few Awesome pictures that we got!
Precious Profile:
Crossed Feet: so cute!
This is one of my favorite! We were looking at the baby and all of a sudden this beautiful hand popped up! It was do clear and sweet! I was so glad was able to get a picture of it!

Now for the part we have all been waiting for! Baby cooperated really well and the nurse said she would quit her job if this baby wasn't what she told us! Below is the Ultrasound picture to show us that...........


IT'S A BOY!

We have already picked a name:


MORRIS WESLEY FORD IV
"Morris"

We got the nurse to get one last picture and put our baby Boy's Name on it. He had decided to roll on his tummy and rest so we got this neat shot of his spine!

We are so Thrilled and Blessed to be having a Baby Boy!
I spent most of the day in shock that we were really having a boy! We went browsing at several stores to look at little boy stuff just to try to help if sink in! It was fun telling Taylor all about her little brother. We are in the process of teaching her his name....she says it really well and it sounds so cute. Our biggest obstical is getting her to realize that not all baby boys are named Owen. Owen is her friend Sadie's baby brother and we have used Owen for the past few weeks as an example of a baby brother. I guess she will catch on eventually. But for now it is really cute, sweet and funny!

Thank you all for sharing in this exciting day! I hope you will continue to check back as we progress through this Journey.

3 comments:

  1. So So So So So EXCITING! and yes, it was cruel to make me wait a whole day. I checked several time evening checking back way past my bed time to see if you made a late post..ha! Yes, I am a blog stalker..WARNING :) I love the name! I know what you mean about it sinking in. I had a small baby shower at work yesterday and it was so wierd opening little boy things but OH SO VERY exciting! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO very excited for y'all! That was a good idea to get his name put on the ultrasound picture. We should have done that with Brantley Rae. Oh well...maybe next time. I'm just SO very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!! I hear that little boys are so much fun!!!! it'll be great to get the Gamble boys together with little Morris :) hope youre feeling well. it wont be long!

    ReplyDelete