Monday, April 12, 2010

What did you guess?

The BIG Ultrasound is fast approching and I would really like to know who guessed on our gender poll and what you guessed. I will tell you my vote, I voted for a Boy. My original gut feeling from day one was a boy. However, now that the ultrasound is like...tomorrow...I am starting to waffle between the 2. One minute it is a Boy and the next minute it is a Girl! Who knows! Thank goodness we find out tomorrow!

Anyway...Please comment on this post or send me an email and let me know if you voted for a boy or girl and even if you didn't vote on the poll, I would like to know your gut feeling. :)

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking girl from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gut has been a boy all along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted boy!! My gut feeling for AR and Westin was right so I always say go with the Mommy's gut feeling :) If you are anything like me, the thought of having a boy and a girl makes a family feel complete but the thought of having 2 girls so close in age is priceless so either one would be wonderful!! Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, Originally having 2 girls terrified me until I read a post on your blog about having 2 girls. You totally changed my mind and made me excited about having either. I am just exctied to find out and be able to get Taylor excited about her baby brother or sister. She will be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOY!!! Guess we'll know soon! Either way this baby will be such a blessing to your family and yes, Taylor will be one awesome big sis! Love you and can't wait to hear the big news!!!

    ReplyDelete