Saturday, June 19, 2010

28 weeks down and only 12 to go!

I know that you can't see a change in the Nursery, primarily b/c there hasn't been a change, but we have productive! We got the fan installed in Taylor's room, bought Paint for the Nursery and I started on the bedding. Hopefully I can make some progress on the bedding this weekend...starting with the bumper! Wish me luck!
We have our next doctors appt next week and I take my glucose test. Not really worried about that at all. I can't believe we are already to the every two week appts. These next 12 weeks are going to fly by!

How is Morris?
Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, he has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). His skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.

My 28 week Bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment