Friday, June 11, 2010

Second Finished??? Really???

So today ends my 27th week and we got to go to the Dr. Our appointment was at 8:45 and we didn't get an ultrasound (not that I expected one). We got to hear his heartbeat which was 159bpm! He always has a really strong beat! **As I type this he is going nuts in my belly...being a wiggle worm!** The Dr said everything looks really good. As he went to measure my belly he said "You have started your 3rd trimester", I looked at him and said "Really???" Him and Morris laughed...I am supposed to know that right! I guess this pregnancy has flown by and the pressure is on for me to get some things done! Morris and I are hoping to get by Lowes to pick out paint and buy the ceiling fans that we need for Taylor's room and the Nursery. That will be a huge step right there. By the way does anyone have a 15+ foot ladder we can borrow??

My Bump Picture:


Yes I am getting huge! I know that I am and for some reason people really like reminding or pointing it out. This week I had a second person ask me if I was carrying twins. When I told her no she looked mortified! Just about everyone that asks when I am due, they glance at my belly and then give me that confused look. It has actually gotten quite funny! My weight gain is actually better this time than it was with Taylor but for some reason I am big really early. This should get interesting! :)

Until next week...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! for the third trimester!! You are so not huge. I wish I looked like you at 27 weeks. I am a monster. I look like I am 40 weeks pregnant. I don't remember my belly getting this big with AR however, same with you, I am doing better with my weight! I have heard you grow faster/get bigger with your second!

    ReplyDelete