Monday, June 28, 2010

29 down and 11 to go!

I can't believe that I have finished my 29th week (6/25/10) and have started my 30th! This pregnancy has flown by compared to Taylor! This week we had a Dr. appt on Friday. Everything looked really good. I passed my glucose test with a 95 (needs to be under 140). The nurse told me that with that score I needed to go eat some donuts and pancakes for breakfast! I didn't do that but I did have a Chick-Fil-A bacon egg and cheese biscuit. We also heard Morris' heartbeat, it was 144bpm. Dr R said everything looked great and that Morris was taking good care of me. Funny how Morris gets all the credit! :)

This week also brought a familiar discomfort. The Night time leg cramps! Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights I was up a few times stretching out my legs. Then on Thursday Night I thought I was going to die! I was up 5 times with severe cramps that left me hurting all day Friday. Morris told me I needed to eat bananas and to go get some. He told me to get enough so that he could make banana pudding. I told him that would not have the same affect. SO...... on Friday at the Dr. Office he asked Dr. R if banana pudding would have the same affect as a fresh banana and Dr. R said "Absolutely, it might have more potassium in it". I died laughing. So we had banana pudding this weekend...YUM. Here is a picture of it.


How is Morris growing?
Your baby measures about 10.4 inches from crown to rump, or a total length of about 16.7 inches from head to toe, and weighs about 2.7 pounds. At this stage a fetus's eyes are almost always blue and can distinguish bright sunlight or artificial light through the uterine wall. Baby is performing fewer acrobatics as conditions in the womb become more cramped, but still doing a lot of kicking and stretching.

My 29 week Bump pictures:

We got started on the Closet in the Nursery. We took out the shelf and patched and painted the holes. We also started putting together the storage unit that is going to go in there. We hope to get that done in the next few days. I will post pictures when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment