Thursday, June 24, 2010

Contractions

I was fortunate with Taylor to not have Braxton Hicks contractions, but that is not the case this time. For the past 3 nights I have had several contractions around 5 to 10 minutes apart. They don't hurt at all, but they are kind of annoying...mainly b/c it reminds me how little time I have to get everything done.

I have worked on the bedding for the past 2 nights straight. I think we made a good bit of progress last night. The bumper should be coming together any day now! Can't wait to have a major item under my belt. Then I will move on to the Crib Skirt and Blankets. I am hoping to have enough material left to make a pillow or 2. We will see. :)

Still no progress in the nursery but that will change after this weekend. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment