Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Only 6 weeks to go!

Week 34 went by fast! Saturday we had 2 little girl birthdays to go to and then Sunday was my Baby Shower at Ceci's house! (I will post about that next--still uploading pictures) Work was busy and I was able to get a lot done...thank goodness! Morris went camping with John Mark and friends Friday night, so it was Girl night at our house. We didn't get much done on the nursery this week b/c we were so busy but we have made a list of things that need to be done. We will start working on them this weekend (of week 35).  I am not sure I have ever put this on the blog but my weeks go from Saturday to Friday. So normally when I talk about a week I talk about the weekend and then the week days. When I reference the next weekend I am referring to my next week of gestation. (yes, I know it is all confusing)

How is Morris doing?
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.
My 34 week bump:


As with Taylor, Morris and I are starting a friendly wager about the birth of Morris. Anyone can participate and the only prize is Bragging rights. :) But if you want to guess just email me or leave a comment with the Date and Weight that you think he will be born. Also, feel free to leave other info that you have a hunch about. Several have given me exact length, eye color, hair/no hair, induced or rushed to hospital...I am taking note of these things too. This is a lot of fun for me b/c it keeps my mind off of the stresses of preparation. I would really like to hear from all of you. Information you might want to know in order to help you guess:
I am due 9/10/10. My blood pressure is on the high side of normal. :)
Taylor (our first child) was born 11/29/07, she was due 12/3/07 (I was induced due to high blood pressure)
She weighed 6lb 6oz, I was born at 6lb 13oz and Morris was 9lb 12oz.
I was born Late and so was Morris….we were both second pregnancies.
Happy guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment