Saturday, March 6, 2010

11 Down, 29 to go!

Created 2/19/2010

29! doesn't that sound so strange! Week 11 was an eventful week. First the Olympics were on every night....I can't resist the Olympics! Second I was terribly sick on Wednesday and it carried over through Thursday, to the point I had a fever. The weekend is full as well. My Sister-in-law, Cynthia, is getting married on Saturday and My Sister-in-law, Laura, has a baby shower on Sunday.....Both very exciting! Also during week 11 I reached a huge milestone that I talked about in my week 4 post. I reached my pre-preggo weight (that is before Taylor). Obviously this is not the way I wanted to do it, but at least now I can say I lost the weight before I had a second child! Yes I know that is a stretch...but I am married to a fisherman!

How is Baby Growing?
Baby currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. Baby has experienced a large growth spurt and is now the roughly the size of a lime....


This weeks Bump:
Still hiding it!

see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment