Tuesday, March 9, 2010

12 Weeks Down and 28 to go!

Only one more week until I finish my first trimester! All moms/preggos would agree that getting through the first trimester is a lot of work and a major test do your mental stability! The one good thing about this pregnancy is that I have TWO daily support people! Morris obviously is my biggest support and help, but don't under estimate Taylor. She is a wonderful support. She reminds me everyday that Life goes on....Sick or not! Fortunately the last 2 days of this week have been fairly good. I am hoping that is a sign of things to come!

We had our second doctor's visit today and our second ultrasound! Everything looked very good! The baby is 5.74cm long and had a heart be of 153bpm. Baby is actually measuring 2 days big even though I have lost several pounds over the last four weeks. The nurse measured the Nuchal fold and it was normal size, which is great! Here are 2 pictures from the ultrasound.


Baby is now the size of a Plum:
12 Week Bump Picture:

Almost done with this trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment