Tuesday, March 30, 2010

16 down and 24 to go!

Created 3/26/2010
Less than 6 months left to go! Putting it that way really scares me b/c we have accomplished absolutely nothing in the house! I guess we really need to get on that! We went for our 3rd Dr. Appt today.We didn't get an ultrasound b/c Dr. R refers to me as the perfect patient and I never have anything wrong. That is a good thing I am sure, but I wish we could have seen our Peanut. My weight is looking good and the baby's heartrate was 156bpm. Dr. R asked me to come back in 3 weeks to have our BIG Ultrasound and he ask that we come on a Tuesday or Thursday instead of a Friday b/c they have more ultrasound techs on those days. So of course I chose Tuesday! So we will find out what we are having April 13th at 9:00AM! Just TWO WEEKS away! I can't wait!

This week I have battled a serious sinus issue. I have completed the Z-pac, but I am not sure it did any good. The worst part about the sinus stuff is that in the morning it makes me sick to my stomach. So I am having to battle both at the same time. Hopefully, this phase will pass soon! Also, I started getting out the maternity shirts. I don't need the maternity pants yet but the shirts have really helps my comfort level.

Baby's Size--Avacado:


16 week Bump:

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. You are still so tiny. At 15 weeks I was REALLY showing!

    ReplyDelete