Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Worthy of a Post

Baby is on the move!
Monday (3/29/2010) I felt a strong thump in my lower belly right at the pant line. Almost like he/she was irritated by my bending over. Then Tuesday(3/30/2010) I felt another one with some soft movement after (kinda like the rubbling in your stomach but this was not in my stomach, that is just what it felt like). So last night I was laying in the bed on my left side and felt the movement again. I got Morris to put is hand there and apply a little pressure to irritate the baby. He did and after a few minutes and some major patience the baby thumped him. I say thump b/c that is what it feels like....it is probably a kick but the baby is still so small that it just feels like a soft thump. It was really cool to get to feel that so early and for Morris to feel it! I didn't feel Taylor until around 20 weeks and it was a few days later before Morris felt her. I guess I know what I am looking for this time so I am able to recognize it faster!
Thanks for sharing this adventure with us! It is such an exciting time!

13 days and counting!....

1 comment: