Monday, March 29, 2010

15 Down and 25 to go!

Well this week has been a bit better. The nausea is defnitely better even though it is not completely gone. The days are good but right before bed is my roughest time. So I am still taking a 4mg Zofran just before I lay down or when I feel sick. I have slacked off on my water intake, which is not good. I am going to try to get better about that so that I can get my energy back. Despite my need for calcium, I am cutting back on Milk. It seems that every time I drink a glass it makes me feel sick. So for now...not really doing milk.

How is baby doing?

Baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.
My 15 week Bump Picture:

So as you can tell the Bump has arrived! However, I am still in the awkward stage where everyone thinks I am pregnant but too scared to ask. I am waiting for the day that a stranger asks me "So when are you due?". That is always a HUGE milestone!

Until Next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment