Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Through One, Two more to go!!!

3/5/2010

Wow! finished week 13 already! I am officially into my second trimester! I can't say that the sickness has gone away but I am definitely having more GOOD days than bad! Praise God for that! This week was Mostly uneventful for us, which is sometimes a good thing. My Best Friend's Little girl Karis did turn two this week! That is always exciting! I couldn't be with them to celebrate in person but I was definitely celebrating in heart! Morris and I also bought a second vehicle! That is very exciting! We have been relying on one car for 3 years now, so this is a big step for us!

How is baby doing?
There are a lot of things going on this week! All twenty teeth have formed and are waiting. Baby approximately weighs in at 1 ounce (28.3 grams). Consider that the placenta weighs about an ounce now as well. Baby's intestines are migrating from the umbilical cord into his or her abdomen. The villi are also forming in the intestines, these help in peristaltic movements and digestion. The pancreas of your little one is even secreting insulin! 
Our little Peach!
End of 1st trimester Picture:


See you in the second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment