Monday, August 9, 2010

35 Down and 5 to go!!!

5 weeks left and a TON of stuff to do! We got a few things done this week, nothing major but essential. I finally found a mirror for the nursery, ordered and got the curtains, bought a curtain rod, and ordered the clouds for the ceiling.  I also washed and wiped down the baby swing and the carseat! We picked up a 12 ft ladder at home depot so that we can paint the ceiling this weekend.
Thursday we had the last of our 2 week dr. appointments. My blood pressure was back down to 123/75, which is good, and Morris' heart beat was 156! I love hearing my little man! At first we could barely hear him...but that didn't stop him from showing us he was there. He was beating and kicking the whole time...guess he was showing off to the nurse. The Dr. went ahead and did an exam. I had told him that I was experiencing some pretty major pressure and wanted to make sure all was secure. He confirmed and reassured me that everything was good and that the baby was not coming any time soon. YEAH! He needs to stay in there a few more weeks!

Unfortuantly my 35 week bump picture got over looked and was never taken. I will have a longer post with lots of pictures next week! Be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment