Tuesday, August 31, 2010

38 Week Dr Appt Details

I just realized that I didn't post the details from my Dr. Appt other than the Shocker post! I guess I was in such shock I forgot! Anyway....Morris' heart rate was 131 and my blood pressure was 103/78. I did find that pound that I had lost last week but over all I have gained less with this pregnancy and my Bump is measuring right on schedule.
After my exam, Dr. R did tell us it could happen any day now and that he would be surprised if I had not delivered by Friday (9/3/10). It is 4 days later and still nothing so I am thinking this was his way to get me anxious. He did try to go ahead and plan an induction for 9/7/10 but I refused. He gave me that look...but said "ok we can wait". I need to be at least 40 weeks before I will consider an induction and really there would need to be a medical reason for doing so. Morris and I are extremely anxious now so it has been harder these past few days b/c with every Practice contraction we wonder if this is it. I just keep telling myself that "Good Things Come To Those Who Wait".

No comments:

Post a Comment