Friday, August 27, 2010

38 Week Doctor Appt...total Shocker!

Morris and I knew going into this appointment that I was going to be high and tight with no worries. We knew we would be going full term. Boy were we WRONG!!! Dr. R said that I was 2cm dilated and it could be any day now. He said he would be surprised if I didn't deliver by Friday (9/3)!!! This was not what we were expecting. We both went into panic mode but after saying a prayer I think we have calmed down a bit and are proceeding with the weekend!

Everyone please pray that we make it back to Birmingham before having this baby!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I'll be thinking about you and praying for you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What exciting news! Thinking of you and praying for you in the coming days! Can't wait to see your precious baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH!! good luck with everything and i'll be praying you make it back safely!!!!

    ReplyDelete