Saturday, August 14, 2010

Productive Week 36!!

According to the Bump.com it is normal for me to major swings between total exhaustion and high energy burst....I just didn't realize they would happen all in the same day! CRAZY! Anyway...

This week (8/7 to 8/13/10) has been awesome! It started off with my dad coming over Saturday and helping Morris paint the ceiling in the nursery. We were all concerned how this would go b/c it is a 14ft vaulted ceiling and there is no molding anywhere up there (which makes cutting in harder). Once they actually got started it only took them about 2 hours to finish. We had taped certain seams with froggy tape and chose to give extra time to make sure the paint dried. So Sunday night we pulled the tape. We all held our breath....and it was perfect! We are SOOO pleased with how it turned out. We had also begun to install a ceiling fan. We got the same fan as Taylor's room and bought a down rod. Well, turns out the down rod doesn't fit! The fan box does not say anything about needing a special sized rod, but we do. So we have to return the downrod we have and I have already special ordered the new one. The Clouds for the ceiling came in on Monday and the new downrod for the fan arrived Thursday. On Wednesday, Morris mounted the brackets to the curtain rod and started the cutting process on the "Way too long" curtain rod I bought. We got it for so cheap that we thought it would be easier to just cut it down to size.
Monday Night (8/9/10) we had a special event planned for Taylor. We took her to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Hospital Tour at Brookwood. There were 12 big brothers and sisters and Taylor was the youngest by 2 years. We wanted to do this tour to prepare her for the hospital environment and to keep it from being scary. WE ACCOMPLISHED THAT! She is by no means scared of the Hospital and acted like she owned the place. Here are a few pictures from the night.

We had our first weekly doctors appt today. My blood pressure was 111/70 and Morris heartbeat was 159. He was very active again so the nurse and his daddy could watch him tumble. Doc says everything looks good and I measuring right on schedule. At this point they will not try to stop me from going into labor. I guess it could be any day now, but I think I still have a ways to go.
My 36 week Bump:

1 comment:

  1. you look fantastic! come see me!

    i did the big brother/sister class too! how fun! i was so proud because i was having *2* babies hahaha...

    ReplyDelete