Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday we left Birmingham at 10 headed to Valdosta, GA. We got in there around 4:30, dressed and headed to the rehearsal at 5:30. I had quite a few contractions in the car but they were really spaced out and no big deal. Saturday we slept in and were lazy most of the day. We were at the church by 3:00 and I stayed put in a seat for most of the activities. We left the reception around 10:30 and headed back to the hotel to rest. I only had 2 or 3 contractions on that day. Sunday we got up early and headed home. We were both eager to get back to Birmingham and see Taylor. At 12:00 I had my first contraction, then again at 1:00, 1:30, and 1:45. We were back to our house by 1:30. The contractions continued to be 15 to 30 minutes apart until about 8:30 and then they stopped. I was able to get a really good nights rest and got up and headed to work. Every ones prayers were answered and we did not have a GA baby! Now he can come whenever he is good and ready! Thank you to all who thought about us and prayed for us this weekend! We truly could feel your love while we were gone!

2 comments:

  1. So glad your sweet baby waited until you got back! Can't wait to see pictures of him when he does arrive :) AND the cupcakes just might put you into labor, they definitely had enough sugar to get the baby moving! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you waited! I remember feeling the same way when we went to San Antonio. I was so nervous, it was hard for me to enjoy myself! Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete