Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 38...You did what??

So as I meantioned last week we were able to borrow a 12 foot ladder to finish the big work on the nursery. Here is what we have done: Saturday we installed the fan and starged hanging the clouds. Sunday we were able to finish the clouds, Clean up the mess, put the furniture back in there, and hang the mirror. Needless to say we did not get a Sunday nap. Monday night I was able to complete one of the curtain panels! Then Wednesday night I finished the other Curtain Panel and we hung them! I am so pleased with how they turned out! Here are a few pictures of some of the things we have done in the room:






And that brings us to Friday...
The rule of thumb is that you should not travel far from your doctor in the last month of pregnancy. Well, what exactly does far mean??? Well, when  your first labor/delivery was only 3 hours and 5 minutes, far would probably be an hour. So basically I am confined to Birmingham until this baby is born. OOPS! I have broken that rule...but don't worry, I am extremely prepared. This weekend is the wedding of Morris' good friend John Mark and Morris is in the wedding. We are so excited about the wedding and of course would not miss it for the world. The rehearsal dinner is Friday night and wedding on Saturday.
Now is a good time to sit down.
The wedding is in VALDOSTA GA! Yes...6 hours away from Brookwood Hospital and Dr. R. I didn't exactly ask permission to go on this trip b/c I don't really care. Morris is in the wedding and I am not having this baby without him. If our son is going to be born this weekend then he will be born in Valdosta GA at South Georgia Medical Center and both his Mommy and Daddy will be present. Lord willing he will NOT be born this weekend. We are hoping to make it at least another week if not longer, but we are on God's time. When he comes, he comes. So with that said, I have my hospital bag with me, the carseat installed and directions to the hospital from every venue that we might possibly visit. I have already been asked, so I will just go ahead and answer a common question, Yes, John Mark is worth it. He and Morris have been friends for a long time and we adore Jamie! We are so pumped for them and can't wait to see them start their life together!

My 38 Week Bump:

Info on Friday's Dr. Appt Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment